Plumbing problems can come up at any time, and they can be especially annoying when it’s 3:30 AM and you need to go to the bathroom. If you’re dealing with a serious emergency, our experts at Vuksani Service Group are here to help in your time of need.
We offer timely, efficient, and affordable emergency services in Astoria and the surrounding boroughs of New York, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, and Queens for residential and commercial clients. Whether it’s burst pipework or an overflowing toilet, we’ve seen it all—and fixed it all.
Say goodbye to leaks and clogs by upgrading your old plumbing. Check out our repiping services today!
What Counts as a Plumbing Emergency?
You don’t want to take any chances when it comes to your plumbing, but what counts as an emergency? Any problem that needs immediate attention should be considered an emergency.
Some common issues that may qualify as emergencies include:
- Burst pipes: Water damage is inevitable when your pipes burst. To minimize the damage, call us ASAP.
- Broken water heaters: A malfunctioning water heater in the middle of winter can lead to frozen pipes and even burst water lines.
- Flooding or sewer backups: Flooding can happen at any time, especially when you least expect it. Don’t let sewer backups damage your home if you can help it.
- Leaking gas piping: You can never be too careful with gas. If you suspect a gas leak, stay out of the house until we arrive.
- Clogged toilets and sinks: Don’t risk your health by trying to unclog a drain on your own. Let our professionals take care of it.
No one ever expects a plumbing problem, but they do happen. The sooner you get in touch with our professional plumbers, the better.
Important Things to Do While You Wait for Our Team to Arrive
If you’re dealing with a plumbing emergency, there are specific steps that you should take to minimize the problem, including:
- Turn off the water supply for your property.
- Shut down your water heater.
- Notifying any neighbors who have the same water supply.
- Move any valuables and important documents out of the way.
- Keep children and animals away from the area to avoid any accidents.
By taking these measures, you reduce the amount of damage done during a plumbing emergency.
Enjoy fast and reliable heating with a new water heater installation!
Reach Out to Our Experts in the New York Metro Area Today!
We are here for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week if you have a plumbing issue. Our expert service teams have the skills and experience to provide both residential and business solutions in Astoria and nearby areas of New York, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, and Queens.