A reliable backup generator can be a lifesaver during an emergency. If the power goes out in Astoria and Queens, NY, your system will keep your property running smoothly.
At Vuksani Service Group, we provide installation and repair services for backup generator systems. We work with all makes and models of generators, so we can ensure your machine works when needed.
When was the last time you had a whole-home electrical safety inspection? Schedule one today and ensure the protection of your property.
The Benefits of a Backup Generator
Comfort and convenience aside, an emergency generator can also save you uncounted costs in damages. The practical benefits of having a unit in your property include:
- Food preservation: If the power goes out and you have a generator, your food will stay cold or frozen.
- Burst pipe prevention: In the New York Metro Area, frozen pipes are a common problem during the winter months. A backup generator can prevent this issue by maintaining your heating.
- Active security system: Many security systems require power to function properly. With a backup generator, you can rest assured that your property is safe and sound.
- Continued sump pump operation: Flooding can be a major problem during a power outage. A backup generator can keep your sump pump running, preventing water damage to your property.
Know When to Call Our Generator Repair Service
Aside from failing to supply electricity, your backup generator can display other symptoms of disrepair. Keep an eye out for these warning signs and call us the moment you notice them:
- Strange noises: If your unit makes loud noises that are outside of its usual operational sounds, it might stem from a faulty motor or worn parts.
- Sparks or smokes: Sparking, smoking, and other signs of an electrical issue can be dangerous. Our 24/7 emergency repair team is always available to help.
- Fuel leaks: A gas leak is not only dangerous, but it can also lead to an explosive situation. If you see fuel leaking from your generator, shut it off and call us immediately.
- Slow startups: A slow start is often a sign of low oil or an electrical problem.
- Low power production: If your generator is not supplying the same amount of power as it used to, it may be time for a repair.
Our low-voltage system wiring services can help you save on energy bills. Reach out to our experts and learn more about your options.
Are You Ready to Invest in a New Whole-House Generator?
When you want peace of mind knowing your home will have power during an emergency, investing in a standby generator is the right move. Our technicians have the skills and experience to outfit your property with a backup generator that will meet your needs.