Do you need an electrical outlet repaired or replaced ASAP? We at Vuksani Service Group are the company to call.
Our team of licensed electricians can fix all types of outlets, from GFCI-protected outlets to hardwired grounded plugs. Many homes and businesses in Astoria and the surrounding areas, like Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, and Queens choose us because we provide quality workmanship, reliable customer service, and honest, upfront prices.
Do you suspect a problem with your wiring? Schedule your electrical wiring repair today.
Signs You Need an Electrical Outlet Replacement or Repair
Keep an eye out for these signs that you may need an electrical outlet replacement or repair:
- Loose connections: If you plug in a device and it doesn't stay plugged in, or if the outlet feels warm to the touch, there may be a loose connection.
- Unusual sounds: When you hear a buzzing or humming noise coming from an outlet, it may be overloaded.
- Sparking: Sparking outlets can indicate a faulty wiring connection.
- Burn marks or acrid smells: Discolored outlets emitting odors could be a sign of overheating and wiring problems.
Turn off your power supply and call us immediately when you notice these problems. Our team will come out to your home or business, assess the situation, and get it fixed.
Learn More About Your Electrical Outlet Installation Options
If we inspect your outlet and discover that it's too outdated or damaged, we can install a new one for you. We offer a variety of electrical outlet installation options, including:
- GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) outlets: A GFCI outlet installation protects you from electrical shock and is generally a must in bathrooms, kitchens, and other areas where water is present.
- AFCI (Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter) outlets: An AFCI receptacle is similar to a GFCI outlet, but specifically designed to protect people from fires caused by electrical arcing.
- USB outlets: A USB wall outlet is an excellent option for people who want to charge their phone or tablet without needing an adapter.
- Childproof outlets: As the name suggests, a childproof outlet installation makes your outlets safer for young children.
If you're unsure which type of outlet installation is best for you, our team can help. We'll discuss your needs and recommend the right option for your home or business.
Guarantee the safety of your property with a whole-home electrical safety inspection.
We Are the Go-To Electrical Contractor in Queens and the New York Metro Area
Unlike your run-of-the-mill electricians, our team at Vuksani Service Group is highly trained and experienced. We have extensive knowledge of the latest electrical standards, codes, regulations, techniques, materials, and equipment.
Our customers trust us because they know we'll always provide the best advice and service. We're also available 24/7, so you can have peace of mind knowing that you have someone to call when an electrical emergency arises.