Freezing cold water is a common problem that plagues many properties in Astoria, NY, and the boroughs of Queens, New York, Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Bronx; and it shouldn’t be something you have to put up with. By installing a new water heater or repairing your old one, you can make sure that this issue never rears its ugly head again.
Our expert team at Vuksani Service Group uses the latest technology to assist with all of your water heating needs, from leaky systems to sputtering, unreliable units that need a water heater replacement service.
If you notice pools of water and warped, stained surfaces in your property, it might indicate a water heater leak. Call us today for fast water leak detection solutions.
Choosing the Right Water Heater Installation
Is the time right for a brand new water heater? Our team of experts will be more than happy to talk you through the different types of water heaters we offer and help you figure out which one is the right fit for your household’s needs.
Some of the options include:
- Electric: Although usually the least expensive option, an electric water heater can be quite slow to heat water.
- Gas: Astoria or Queens homeowners who want to start using more energy-efficient appliances, gas is both an affordable and eco-friendly choice for hot water service.
- Tankless: Tankless units provide almost endless supplies of hot water, and we can install them indoors or outdoors.
- Storage Tank: A water tank installation is often ideal for properties that need only a small amount of hot water at one time.
- Commercial: These heavy-duty water heaters are a solid choice for things like laundromats and restaurants.
Whatever your specific needs, Vuksani Service Group is more than happy to help with the entire process of selecting and installing a new water heater.
How to Troubleshoot Water Heater Issues
There’s nothing worse than getting ready for a long soak in the bath and feeling your toes start to go numb while you wait impatiently for the water heater to kick into gear.
Here are some tips you can do on your own to help get things back on track:
- Flush the tank.
- Flush the temperature and pressure (T&P) valve.
- Replace the anode rod.
- Check the capacity of your water heater.
- Adjust the thermostat.
If your water heater issues persist, don’t hesitate to call us for water heater repair. We provide fair and honest pricing and on-time service, guaranteed.
Notice a strong rotten egg odor in your New York property? Call us for gas leak detection and gas water heater repair.
Upgrade Your Water Heating System
At Vuksani Service Group, we are your one-stop shop for water heater services in the New York Metro Area. Our service technicians are experienced with all types of units, including tankless systems, storage tank models, electric or on-demand units, and even commercial water heaters.