Does your home suffer from old, outdated pipework? Do you have constantly running toilets and unusually high water bills? If so, your plumbing system may need a revamp.
Our plumbers at Vuksani Service Group offer comprehensive repiping services that can resolve these problems and many more. We use only the highest quality piping materials at competitive prices to ensure reliability and durability. We deliver top-notch solutions throughout the boroughs of New York, Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, and Queens.
Does your home have clogged plumbing? We offer comprehensive drain cleaning solutions that can free up congestion in your pipes, grease traps, and septic tanks.
Learn More About Your Whole-House Repipe Options
At Vuksani Service Group, we provide a variety of home repipe materials to suit your needs, preferences, and budget, including:
- Copper: Copper pipework is a tried and true material. It's flexible, durable, and lasts for decades without corroding or breaking down. However, it can be expensive and labor-intensive to install.
- PEX: PEX piping is modern, cost-effective, and quick to install—our plumbers can repipe an average home in one to two days! It does not react chemically with water, making it the perfect fit for New York homes.
- Cast iron: Cast iron is the traditional material for repiping. It's very strong and can last many decades, but it requires more time-consuming installation than copper or PEX.
- Polybutylene: Polybutylene piping is a less expensive and more durable alternative to traditional copper. It's also flexible, meaning it can accommodate changes in your home as you continue to grow and renovate.
If you're unsure which home repipe material is best for you, Vuksani Service Group specialists will sit down with you and help you decide.
Why Choose a Whole-House Repipe?
Our house repiping services provide many advantages over minor, short-term fixes, including:
- Save time: No more running to the hardware store for a toilet repair kit. With a whole-house repipe, repairs and maintenance are taken care of once and for all so that you don't have to worry about them again.
- Save money: A repiped home uses less water than an outdated plumbing system, and for this reason, it also costs less to operate.
- Enjoy peace of mind: A home repipe is 100% plumbing system rejuvenation, meaning you can stop worrying about problems like leaks and other signs of damage.
Is your bathroom looking worse for wear? Get in touch and learn about our bathroom remodeling solutions.
We Are the Go-To Repipe Company in the New York Metro Area
As a trusted repipe contractor in Astoria, Queens, and nearby areas of New York, Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Bronx, we have the experience, expertise, and trusted reputation you're looking for when it comes to repiping.